4. Leni experienced a element in Tokio Hotel guitarist Tom Kaulitz’s proposal to Heidi
“He requested all of us children for authorization. We introduced them breakfast in bed at Xmas, he took the ring, and then we all got genuinely anxious when Mama hesitated for a second.” (Heidi states she did this to make it a lot more thrilling.)
5. Leni has a friendship tattoo to match her stepfather…
…and his brother Monthly bill Kaulitz, Tokio Hotel’s guide singer. It is three little dots on the within of their fingers.
6. She also needed to have a matching tattoo with her boyfriend—in her mouth
Nonetheless, Heidi refused to enable that.
7. Leni understands her latest classmates only by using Zoom
“I adjusted colleges throughout lockdown. That was planned beforehand and then it fell on this silly day. That usually means I only know my new faculty good friends through Zoom.”
8. Her design and style is minimalist
In her interview with Vogue Germany, Leni reveals that she wears “streetwear [above all else]. Dickies, Wrangler or no-brand basics”. Her closet is really empty and only has a number of T-shirts, trousers and jackets, as she frequently has apparent outs and possibly offers parts to her sister or sells them on Depop. The only point she’s attached to are the field-hockey sweatpants she stole from her boyfriend. “My younger siblings enjoy high fashion with logos — Supreme, Off-White, A Bathing Ape. I am fewer interested in those people manufacturers,” she states.
9. Leni is terrified of spiders, bees and obtaining blood taken
“Needles and pictures,” she clarifies. Heidi, on the other hand, is scared of Leni’s driving and the concept that she will shift out a person working day.
10. The Klums do not have tricks from every other
Requested if there was anything that Leni usually desired to check with Heidi, the response was no. “I truly feel like we’re besties and I notify her almost everything.”
11. Her title is not what you feel it is
Opposite to the internet’s shared impression, Leni’s authentic identify is not Helene Boshoven Samuel, but Leni Olumi Klum. Heidi has no concept the place persons received that facts from.
Photography Chris Colls / Vogue Germany
Styling Christiane Arp
Hair Wendy Iles
Make-up Linda Hay